Thursday, March 24, 2016

Recipe For Life





(Image courtesy of foto76 at FreeDigitalPhotos.net)

Add a pinch of balance, a dash of moderation, mix well with a cup of common sense, bake at 365 days for 12 months, enjoy! 
Lol well that got cheesey quick!! I don't claim to have have life figured out but I do think that we as people tend to over-complicate things, I know I do! It took me awhile to get to where I am and I believe that it is because of my recipe.
First is balance. The is a natural balance in life. Good/evil. Right/wrong. For every act a reaction. In your personal life you have to work on balance. When bad comes you have to find the good in it or make some good. Balance the negative with a positive. While it would be awesome to have the scales tip with the weight of good things, in my world that just don't happen so I have to balance them myself.
Second is moderation. it seems like we are living in times of extreme! I see all these fad diets and man, it drives me crazy! One year you hear eggs are great. They are the "incredible, edible egg!" Then all of a sudden eggs at full of cholesterol and are bad for you. Then they went back to being good. I have seen this with many products. To me it is simple. Everything in moderation!! This goes with things in life. We need to show self control and stop over indulging. It is ok to want. Want gives you motivation. But you also be content. Don't the want take over your life. In so many was can this be dangerous and produce negative effects.
Common Sense Where has common sense gone? In the way people act and treat each is other has become deplorable! So often you hear about stopping the bullying in schools and Love one another. Where is this for adults? We have to set the example. The internet has allowed people tool rip people apart while they hid faceless behind the computer. It is simple to me. Treat others how you want to be treated! If you want to be forgiven (which I think most people at some point in their life want to be forgiven!) Then you have to forgive others, and most import forgive yourself. You are human and mistakes! Now let me ask a question. When does some need love the most? Answer: when they are less then lovable. This is a hard one, I admit. But think about it from you point of view. When you are hurt, sad, angry you don't act like an angel. You need love even if you don't want to admit it at the time.
So sorry this is a long post, I just felt it was important. And like I said I don't claim to know it all, or have all the answers. Just wanted to share what was weighing on my heart!
Xx,
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Life, Love, and Lessons - Blogger Templates, - by Templates para novo blogger Displayed on lasik Singapore eye clinic.