Wednesday, January 13, 2016

New Year, New Beginnings, And A New Blog

Hello Friends!


           Every New Year brings new opportunities and this year I have decided to redo my blog. I have a passion for writing and with my other blog it just didn't feel natural. It felt forced and I felt like I was writing for other people and not myself. My blog isn't just for myself though, if I can help someone along the way who may be in a similar situation then that will make me happy. I haven't decided all of the content that will be on my blog. I am just going to let it flow. I have learned along the way of life that planning never works out for me! So with that said I look forward to what is to come and I hope that you do too! Feel free to leave comments on things that you would like to read about in the comment section below! I appreciate any feedback from my readers! Happy New Year and Happy Reading!

                                                                Xo,
                                                            Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Life, Love, and Lessons - Blogger Templates, - by Templates para novo blogger Displayed on lasik Singapore eye clinic.